Printable View

• 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
    Tuna
    ---
  • 04-02-2007, 09:00 PM
    Frog
    Re: ---
    Powerful!
    I haven't figured out a meaning but it makes me look and think.
    When I look it appears very slightly crooked but when I look at the lines on the border I can't see that it is.
    Optical illusion?
  • 04-02-2007, 09:09 PM
    Greg McCary
    A great find Tuna, it does seem to have a slight lean to the left. I think that the image would be stronger if the shadows at the top and left side of the door wasn't there. But I don't see anything you could have done to prevent that. I like the colors and it is a great subject and composition. Well done again Tuna.
  • 04-02-2007, 09:28 PM
    gahspidy
    I like the colors. Good find and good execution. I feel it has a slight tilt as well, but I'm seeing it tilting to the right (Clock Wise) and needing a CCW adjustment. I think this is more ptical illusion somehow.
    I really like the subtle effect of that wire/crack? running vertically down the right side.
    Good work
  • 04-03-2007, 06:45 AM
    readingr
    Thanks Tuna that just made me chuckle.

An excellent photograph and beautifully composed. I agree about the rotation required but not that bothersome.

Roger
  • 04-03-2007, 07:14 AM
    Copy_Kot
    The image does not need to be rotated. The mortar between the cinder blocks is in perfect alignment (scroll the image to the top of your monitor to see what I mean). I think what everyone is seeing is some kind of an illusion created by having one side of the lens closer to the wall than the other (the left side farther than the right).

I like the image, simple always wins with me. I might be tempted to add just a very slight amount of lens vignette.

It's always a pleasure to view your images Tuna.
  • 04-04-2007, 06:31 AM
    Overbeyond
    What! No parking for the disabled?
    The great man looks like he's had enough too: "I walk on water for you lot and this is the thanks I get". Strange and weird. Weird and strange.
    Well seen Tuna and well photographed.
    Tom