Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

model and photographer

I took this picture a while ago but its one of my favorites. I have a whole series of my wife getting her picture taken but this is the best.

any way I am a active hobbyist and take a lot of fitness photos since my wife is a female bodybuilder and fitness model.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails model and photographer-img_0934-custom-.jpg  

Re: model and photographer

Hi,
    This is an interesting shot. I can see a serious photographer doing his job; his balancing position is really amazing. The lady seems to have a very narrow waist; I am not sure it is real or due to the viewing angle. I would like to see the shot with higher comtrast. Overall speaking, a nice shot.
    yoyo

Thanks I have increased the contrast which gives more of an outline look. the model is verry narrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails model and photographer-hicontrast.jpg  

Also since I am proud of here her is a picture of the model who is my wife pretty recently
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails model and photographer-img_3525-custom-custom-.jpg  

Thread Information