1st Shot Of A Series!

Printable View

• 04-23-2006, 11:30 PM
    @lex
    1st Shot Of A Series!
    Well ive decided to do a Flower series this month and next even though its been done many times i just genuinely like flowers!
    Tell me what you think?
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/FreeriderD/4.jpg
  • 04-24-2006, 07:41 PM
    PlantedTao
    Re: 1st Shot Of A Series!
    Well, this is a really nice flower photo with excellent lighting. As you stated this photo type has been done before, but you are doing a great job with the subject. This photo is not breaking any ground, but a solid shot none the less.

My one suggestion would be to crop the right side to match the left...the flower does not seem to be centered and in this photo I think that would help.

Great job, and will be looking forward to more.

Cheers.
  • 04-25-2006, 10:57 PM
    Anbesol
    cool! Yeah you dont need to be revolutionary to take a good shot! Yes i also agree center the flower... crop the right to match the left.
  • 04-26-2006, 08:23 AM
    CLKunst
    This is an interesting image of a trite subject. I like the position of the flower in the frame and don't feel there needs to be any adjustment there. I also like the asymmetrical spread of the petals from the center. However, there is a blue/green cast that is bleeding into your white areas of the petals. The center of the flower looks right but the edges seem weird. Was this the natural color of the flower or was this an intentional hue tweak to make it more than what it was or was it because of your light source? Just curious.

Regards,