Thread: Struggling

Struggling

Hi, first off. I am a Student Photographer/Journalist. Well i haven't taken any photography classes yet, but i am a Student of a college and i take photos if that counts. I am on the school newspaper and take sports photos for it. *no payment*

I take photos of the College sports(Jr College) and i was wondering how i would go about finding buyers for my photos. The baseball team has a dad that put photos on the web for free so i doubt i could get any buyers there, but the softball team doesn't or any of the other sports.

I really need to make some $$$$ so any help is greatly appreciated.

Tips on how to approach a buyer, shoot any tips at all.

here is an image i have shoot, this is fairly typical of the shoots i get, is something like(below) even good enough to consider selling

Re: Struggling

crap i cant get the photo to load haha

Nvm i got it up now, wow that was a bad 5 minutes. anyways any help is welcome.

First off.. crop the pitcher vertical to remove all the wasted space on both sides of it. You can join a site like photoreflect for free.. and pay them 18% commission on all orders until you get big enough to pay another site $100 or more and only pay around 3% of your sales to the site.
    EOS 7D, Canon 24-70F2.8, Sigma 70-200 F2.8 (with or without 1.4 Extender), and posting photos on my website: viewthroughmylens.net

ahh Photoreflect ill check it out thanks

Thread Information