website hosting?

anyone know of any good website hosting sites, or creators, or photography profile sites or something similar?
    thanks

Re: website hosting?

I used Artspan a few years ago, after they advertised on this site. It was very easy to use and they were very helpful whenever I had a question. It's a template site, so if you (like me) don't know much about setting up a website it's a good choice. However, like all things of convenience, you'll pay for it.

check out foliotwist.com

If you're willing to pay a little, say $5/month, you might consider smugmug. The professional account is a little more, but even the PowerUser can purchase a domain name and have them hosting your photos under that name. For my own site, I just use their domain, but I like it quite a lot.
    tink ewe belly mooch

I invite your casual attention to my family Photo Site

Kentucky Wildlife

Photoshelter.com offers very professional looking sites and allows you to upload high-res images without worrying about theft. I just started one there, and I'm still working on it, but you can check it out at http://pa.photoshelter.com/user/ronkruger

Most free website hosting companies force you to place banner or pop-up ads on all your pages in exchange for the service.
    You can find a lot of sites allowing you to build free websites in exchange for banners or pop-up ads. Here are a few of them (disk space/bandwidth)...
    * Freewebs (40MB/500MB). If you cross the 500MB limit, you can get more bandwidth for free by sponsoring it through advertising.
    * Bravenet (50MB/1.5GB)
    * Frihost provides free hosting (250MB/10GB) to all active members of their forums.

Prohome Income

I shopped around for a while to find a good low priced host. The one I have been using for the past two years for my sites is vexhost http://vexxhost.com/hosting.htm

for $4us /month you get 1TB disk 10TB bandwidth and supports php/cgi scripts ect or can prepay and get it down to $2.50/month.

Service was they have great customer support and high up time. I have seen my site go down a few times over the past two years but for the price I have been very happy. Speed wise as well is good, responsive and rates are respectable with a cap of 200kb/sec.

Hey guys! Do you aware of any other good website hosting? I would be so grateful for any advice!

Hey! I was also trying to find good hosting for my e-commerce website recently. The search took a lot of time and, as a result, I did not find anything practical until my friend advised me https://www.hostforweb.com/vps/
    Then I was able to rent a good hosting, which easily coped with all the loads on my site.

Thread Information