Looking for a good credit card machine

I need a new credit card machine for my shop because my old one can't handle NFC payments. Anybody here who can suggest me some good ones?

Re: Looking for a good credit card machine

NFC payments? Are you referring to near field communication? If I'm correct, this is a two way communication that is used for two devices equipped with NFC chips. But, I heard that payments can used now on androids and ios. Many businesses are relying on this because even customers are having a convenient and reliable transactions with this new mobile payment system using even windows phones.

Re: Looking for a good credit card machine

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernCitizen View Post
    NFC payments? Are you referring to near field communication? If I'm correct, this is a two way communication that is used for two devices equipped with NFC chips. But, I heard that payments can used now on androids and ios. Many businesses are relying on this because even customers are having a convenient and reliable transactions with this new mobile payment system using even windows phones.
    You are probably talking about samsung pay and apple pay that most credit card machines accepts nowadays. I'm thinking of using mobile POS to accomodate more customers that uses samsung and apple pay.

Thread Information