Stock photo sites that do not require many pictures to be submitted initially

I am a hobbyist photographer who is trying to start selling my photos on stock photography sites, but the problem I have is that most of the sites require 5-10 initial photographs to be submitted. I only have a few pictures I have some confidence in, I would like to upload them one-by-one and then see the result so I can avoid having many photos rejected at once.

The only sites I have found so far that allow submission one-by-one initially are Pixmac and Dreamstime. Does anyone know of any others?

Thanks!

GB1

Re: Stock photo sites that do not require many pictures to be submitted initially

I think iStockPhoto asked that you submit three that you feel are your best and in the subject areas that they need, and they make their decision within a few weeks if your level of expertise is high enough to contribute. I think they are bombarded with applications, so they are quite picky.
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thread Information