Writing a release for a business

My situation is as follows. I am going to be taking some photos for my cousin to use for his business. He own/runs his own auto repair shop. He just wants a few pictures to put in fliers to mail out (you know those val-pack envelopes), and possibly some door hangers. First off do you have any suggestions on poses/situations that I should shoot?? As far as I know right of the bat he may just want a picture of him and his 3 other employees standing in front of their shop/sign. But here is where the release comes in. I want to create something that also protects my cousin in the case that an employee leaves that he doesn't have to re-publish all his advertising. I also would like to be able to use the photos for the sole purpose of promoting myself if they actually turn out decent.
    -Shawn
    www.tpsphotos.com

Canon EOS 6d w/Battery Grip
    Canon EOS 620
    Canon EOS Rebel G
    Canon EOS Rebel XS
    Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
    Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM
    Canon EF-S 18-55 f3.5-5.6 IS
    Canon EF 25-80mm f4-5.6 III
    Canon EF 70-210mm f4
    Canon 35-70 f3.5-4.5
    Canon Lens EF 50mm f1.8
    Promaster FTD 6500M
    Canon Speedlite 420ex
    Yongnuo Speedlite YN560-II

Re: Writing a release for a business

Hello! There is no doubt that customer support is an integral part of business success. However, providing quality customer support can be costly and time consuming, especially when it needs to be delivered through multiple channels. This is where outsourcing companies that specialize in omnichannel customer support come to the rescue. They have the experience and resources to provide quality customer support quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your attention

Thread Information