NFL Training Camp

Printable View

• 08-09-2011, 01:27 PM
    maplestreet
    NFL Training Camp
    Hi folks,

One of my favorite times to photograph is every August when the Arizona Cardinals go up to flagstaff for training camp.

These practices are open to the public and you are free to photograph as much as you want.

My question is, do I own these photos? Can I post them online?

Just curious how that works, I know the NFL can be sticklers about their images and I really have no idea what the rule is.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6072/...ae52a110_z.jpg
    CCWM2011 (83 of 87) by maplestreet7, on Flickr
  • 08-21-2011, 07:31 PM
    Skyman
    Re: NFL Training Camp
    Unless there was a condition of entry governing photography, then you own any photos you take. This means you can publish, post or sell the photos in anyway you like. If there was a condition of entry (buried in the fine print of a ticket or access list or something) then you would have to check it first but are probably still ok.
  • 08-21-2011, 08:32 PM
    maplestreet
    Thanks Skyman. There's no tickets or anything, you just walk right up so I have my answer.

Thanks again.
  • 10-08-2022, 12:58 AM
    samgood
    To all the NFL fans I could highly recommend saving this nfl customer service web page, once I had to use the contacts from it and I got the professional assistance immediately. The rest of phone numbers and emails turned to be absolutely useless for me.