• 12-06-2013, 08:48 AM
    wedding photographer
    My brides wants thank you cards
    Help! I have found that more and more wedding couples want to have a thank you card the week following their wedding shoot. We never discuss it before the wedding, yet they feel that is a normal request. I find it very challenging! I can never keep all of my weddings uploaded on my computer at once. Thus I have to upload the wedding, go through all of the pics only to be told that I don't like the angle of my neck. A picky bride can ask for multiple photos. This interferes with my work flow and delivering the final product. What do you do or would you faced with this issue? I want to keep my clients happy yet I want to keep the work flow going? Advice? Do I charge for the service?
  • 12-06-2013, 09:44 AM
    mattb
    Re: My brides wants thank you cards
    I would charge if it's not something in the original agreement.

Also are you running out of space? Storage is cheap and worth it if it saves you much time and/or trouble.
    Amazon.com: Seagate Backup Plus 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STCA4000100: Computers & Accessories
  • 12-07-2013, 12:29 PM
    wedding photographer
    Re: My brides wants thank you cards
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    I would charge if it's not something in the original agreement.

Also are you running out of space? Storage is cheap and worth it if it saves you much time and/or trouble.
    Amazon.com: Seagate Backup Plus 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STCA4000100: Computers & Accessories

$163 is not bad for a 4TB drive. Prices have dropped recently!

Thanks so much!!!!