Pricing question...

My best friend's father emailed me yesterday asking me if I would do a graduation portrait of my friend and her cousin. He offered to pay me $200, but that's definitely way too much. I'm not a professional; I'm only a second year photo student. And the fact that he is practically family makes it very hard for me to accept that money.
    I would be more than happy to do it for free, but he is insisting on paying me something.

He has not given me any details as to what he wants. I'm assuming just one or two shots with probably two 8x10 copies of each. Should I just ask him to cover my materials and darkroom rental fee ? That would probably be about $30 - $45.

Thoughts ?

Re: Pricing question...

Fellas, for hiring, the company asks me to send a cover letter. This is an addition to my resume, in which I have to write in free form what exactly attracts me to this vacancy, and also why exactly I should get a job. Essentially, this letter is a motivational essay. Due to it, the company will judge not only my professional qualities but also my personal ones. Please advise if I can hire here https://www.customwritings.com/write-my-essay.html someone to write your essay? Thank you all in advance.

I have very strong financial problems and I do not know what to do, I have a feeling that I will soon get into very serious debts, help me!

Financial difficulties are quite a serious problem and I myself recently got into it, I want to say the feeling is not the most pleasant, especially when you do not have sources of constant income, but no matter how strange it may be, I found a way out of it, I just had to turn to the professionals in their field I found here https://attorneydebtfighters.com/

Thread Information