How much do you pay for website hosting? Let's compare services and prices...

How much do you guys pay for hosting?

Thanks so much!

I have 3 domain, 3 websites under my hosting plan. I pay 25.99/month at Bluehost. It is $311 for a year.

How much do you guys pay for hosting?

Thanks so much!

Re: How much do you pay for website hosting? Let's compare services and prices...

This is not a big price. I have a fee of 380 dollars per year and monthly payments. I am just starting my business and there are a lot of expenses. Credit helped me to promote my business. Applied for a loan online. I count every cent.

Re: How much do you pay for website hosting? Let's compare services and prices...

There are different types of servers for hosting a site - all at different prices and offer various functions and options. You need to find not only the necessary functions and prices but also choose a reputable hosting provider. You can check https://irenekot.com/best-hosting-se...you-need-them/ and choosing the best web hosting service. The right combination can lead to bliss for life, but the wrong combination can cost you much more money than you expected.

Thread Information