• 04-21-2010, 01:34 PM
    Digicase
    Any chance of website feedback.....Please :o)
    Be as brutal as you need to be. I can take it...... I think. I made it myself, I use namo web editor, I know it's not as good as dreamweaver but I can find my way around it.

www.digicasephotography.co.uk
  • 04-22-2010, 07:02 AM
    NaturalWoman
    Re: Any chance of website feedback.....Please :o)
    i like it, but me personally, i would consider making the following changes

your life through my lens, if that's your tag line, i would add it under the name the business. meaning it would be apart of your banner, going right underneath the name and maybe indented. i would not make it a picture/banner like you have it. i would stay clear of "pretty and fancy" fonts.

also for the tables you used to make the columns/rows, i would make the borders invisible use 0 instead of 1 or 2 for border outline - forget what it's called. i would make it look like your portofolio page, no borders.

i used to design websites.

also if people don't have to scroll on the home page, that's a plus. if you removed the tagline that would free up some space.

oh one more thing. i had to scroll over to see your entire web page. you might want to change with width of your site so that this is not nessary. if you designed it on a wide screen, keep in mind that not everyone has a wide screen and it won't show up they way you see it.

don't forget to view your site on at least 3/4 different browers. you will be surprised how it really looks to someone else.
  • 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM
    Digicase
    Thanks for that will have see what I sort out
  • 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM
    Grandpaw
    This is for Natural Women. I looked at your website and I have a suggestion. I am in the process of finishing my web site and when I had friends look at my work in progress they said they didn't know how to get back to the galleries or main page once they started viewing a particular gallery or picture. I went in and added a navigation bar that shows up while viewing each gallery that you can click on "Home Page" or "Back to Galleries" buttons so the can get around the site easier. You may want to add one on your site, Jeff
  • 04-28-2010, 04:24 AM
    NaturalWoman
    thanks for the suggestion grandpaw. :)