What did you get?

Printable View

• 12-26-2009, 02:10 PM
    ken1953
    What did you get?
    Merry Christmas all,
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas day. Mine was nice and peaceful. Spent the morning with some of the grandkids. Called the others.

I got a 4 gig SD card for my Pentax, a wonderful "Grandkids" picture frame and pictures of my grandkids, and I was wondering what everyone else got? Please share your list.

Everyone have a great week, and a very safe and happy New Years Eve!!!
  • 01-08-2010, 09:12 AM
    snoid
    1 Attachment(s)
    Re: What did you get?
    Well now, I suppose it's a little late for this, but I bought a K7.
    Sold my K200 to help make up the cost.
    I can't wait for the weather to break. ( the camera is weather resistant. I'm not.)
    I know I'm gonna love this camera....:)

Here's a shot with the 35 2.8
  • 01-08-2010, 10:00 PM
    ken1953
    Awesome Snoid...I'm saving my pennies and workin' my tail off. I hope to have one by my wifes birthday in April or my birthday by June at the latest.

As for the shot...Awesome!!! My only question...where the heck did you get a chance to get a shot of that this time of year? Especially with the snows and weather we've been getting up here the past few weeks. hehe We've been just smothered with snow and cold over on this side of the Lake!!! hehe
  • 01-09-2010, 11:45 AM
    snoid
    Thanks Ken...:)
    it's an old Michigan secret.
    Buy your wife flowers for Christmas!........LOL
    Shot this on the kitchen table with overhead light the only light source.
  • 01-09-2010, 05:28 PM
    ken1953
    haha...duh...I guess if I bought my wife more flowers, I'd have figured it out...maybe something I should consider...give them to her on the guise of just cuz I love her, but secretly get them to practice my macro photography...hehe...J/K...I love her no matter what...hehehe
  • 02-08-2010, 09:15 AM
    Turkey_Lips
    I got enough money to buy me a new K7 and some other equipment...
  • 02-16-2010, 06:36 PM
    starriderrick
    A new lense.. Tokina PRO DX 50-135mm F/2.8.

Rick
  • 02-16-2010, 06:49 PM
    ken1953
    Awesome Rick...I look forward to seeing some shots. Spring is almost upon us and the flowers will soon be blooming!!! Should be a great subject for that lens.