Pentex p c 500.

Printable View

• 10-05-2006, 07:37 PM
    donnyman
    Pentex p c 500.
    Hello everyone,just happined to come across this camera,havent tryed it as of yet,questions,does anyone have one and how does it perform,how is the picture quality and is this a good auto focus point and shoot camera.Thanks in advace.Donnyman.
  • 10-10-2006, 02:56 PM
    Photo-John
    Re: Pentex p c 500.
    Donny-
    Can you tell us more? You've posted on a forum for digital SLRs. This isn't a digital SLR Is it? Is it even a digital camera? I checked the Pentax digital camera reviews here and can't find that camera. Here's a link to all Pentax digital cameras listed on the site: http://www.photographyreview.com/sf-...ctlistcrx.aspx
  • 10-10-2006, 03:27 PM
    Frog
    It's a 135 and came out in '93. just a qucky google
  • 10-10-2006, 03:35 PM
    Photo-John
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Frog
    It's a 135 and came out in '93. just a qucky google

Thanks, Frog. I moved this thread to Help Files. And as for buying a 13 year old 35mm point-and-shoot, I'd probably pass. Of course, it depends on your budget and the price of the camera. But that's pretty old for a point-and-shoot camera. If it's a 35mm P&S someone is after, I'd recommend the Olympus Stylus Epic. It's inexpensive, a classic and an absolute jewel!

Olympus Stylus Epic 35mm Camera >>

Note: I'm referring to the non-zoom version of the camera. It's the winner. The Stylus cameras with zoom lenses aren't even close. The Olympus Stylus Epic has been the secret weapon of many pro photographers.
  • 10-12-2006, 08:09 PM
    freygr
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Thanks, Frog. I moved this thread to Help Files. And as for buying a 13 year old 35mm point-and-shoot, I'd probably pass. Of course, it depends on your budget and the price of the camera. But that's pretty old for a point-and-shoot camera. If it's a 35mm P&S someone is after, I'd recommend the Olympus Stylus Epic. It's inexpensive, a classic and an absolute jewel!

Olympus Stylus Epic 35mm Camera >>

Note: I'm referring to the non-zoom version of the camera. It's the winner. The Stylus cameras with zoom lenses aren't even close. The Olympus Stylus Epic has been the secret weapon of many pro photographers.

From Ebay:

PENTAX PC - 500 AUTO FOCUS

COMPACT 35mm CAMERA

Automatic camera with Flash
    photo from Ebay, location: Brisbane, Qld, Australia
  • 10-13-2006, 12:45 PM
    Photo-John
    Pass
    From the looks of it, it better not sell for more than $2.
  • 10-13-2006, 07:29 PM
    freygr
    The ebay buy now?? I thing was $15 AU. I don't any Idea of how much that is in USD.