Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

Pentax MZ - 5N & TAMARON 28X200

I am departing with my Pentax, its a mz - 5n with a Tamron 28x200 (3.8 x 5.6) lense,has anyone got any idea what they are worth?

Pentax Forum Moderator

Re: Pentax MZ - 5N & TAMARON 28X200

Hi Dwayne and welcome to PR...depending on your location, I'm afraid you might be a bit disappointed. I picked up an M series a few years ago with a Tamron 50-300 and a Pentax 50mm lens and the manual and couple of other little things, a couple of filters and lense paper, and bag for a whopping $10 US. The Tammy isn't worth repairing, the Pentax 50mm was in perfect shape and the camera only needed light seals. However, I don't think these people knew what they had and so you may be able to get more. Sorry I couldn't give you better news, but there are film buffs out there who are always looking for great deals and they may know something about this particular camera that I don't.
    Good luck and let us know how it goes!
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Thread Information