Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

Thread: battery problem

battery problem

Hi,
    I have a pentax ist D and have just changed the batteries in it but the depleted battery icon is still flashing,, The batteries are fine i tested them, the camera must be registering that they are there as the icon is flashing but i cant do anything! Has anyone had this problem? is it a camera techicians job, ?

Re: battery problem

Very interesting blog. A lot of the blogs I see these days don't really offer anything that interests me, but I'm definitely interested in yours. provide me with a lot of valuable information. If you have more time, please visit: retro bowl unblocked

Thanks for this interesting solution!

Technical Expertise: https://mlsdev.com Look for a company with a strong technical background. They should have a skilled team of engineers and developers proficient in various programming languages, frameworks, and technologies relevant to your project. Reputation and Portfolio: Investigate the company's reputation and review their portfolio of past projects. This will give you insights into their experience, the industries they've worked in, and their ability to tackle projects similar to yours.

Thread Information