Olympus Cameras and Four Thirds System Digital SLRs Forum

Olympus Cameras Forum Discuss Olympus film and digital cameras as well as Panasonic and Leica Four Thirds System digital SLRs - forum moderator is Greg McCary.
Olympus E-System Digital SLR Reviews >>
Panasonic Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Leica Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Official Four Thirds Web Page >>
Olympus OM-System 35mm SLR reviews >>
Olympus Cameras History Page >>

Thread: Used Equipment

Used Equipment

Does anyone know where to pick up good used Olympus equipment over the web?

Also anyone know of any good deals on back packs that are made to hold laptops and camera gear. I have seen a few ads here and there but no prices or very good details. My laptop is a wide screen and I pack a E500.

How can I be lost
    If I've got nowhere to go?

Sony a55 16-50mm 2.8 ssm Minolta 50mm 70-300 dt 5.6

Re: Used Equipment

I just got a backpack for my laptop and I really like it. I will check and see what brand and about what price range you are looking at and get back with you. I am thinking it was around the $60.00 range though. If you are looking for used equipment for the 4/3 system you may have a hard time finding it since it is so new to the market, but e-bay would be my first choice.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Check out www.keh.com for used gear. I have never ordered from them, but have heard only good things about them.

I will have to look for my receipt for my newest camera bag as I don't remember where I got it. It's not a laptop bag, but it was a good deal. I checked the local stores to get my hands on the bag I wanted, then found it MUCH cheaper online.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Here's the laptop backpack that I got. I like a lot. But programming security and fire panel requires a lot of extras. This bag may be bigger than you need. As far a Camera backpacks I have a Tamrac Adventure 2, It's great.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...438&CatId=1786
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Thanks guys.

How can I be lost
    If I've got nowhere to go?

Sony a55 16-50mm 2.8 ssm Minolta 50mm 70-300 dt 5.6

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

I found it!

http://www.sellnsend.com/

This is where I got my LowePro Compact AW bag. It was $25 cheaper than B&H, and about $50 cheaper than the camera shop I went to. If you're looking for a LowePro bag, I would check them out.

Of course there are other brands to check out as well, but I was very happy with the service and price I got on my bag.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information