Olympus Cameras and Four Thirds System Digital SLRs Forum

Olympus Cameras Forum Discuss Olympus film and digital cameras as well as Panasonic and Leica Four Thirds System digital SLRs - forum moderator is Greg McCary.
Olympus E-System Digital SLR Reviews >>
Panasonic Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Leica Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Official Four Thirds Web Page >>
Olympus OM-System 35mm SLR reviews >>
Olympus Cameras History Page >>

Thread: Skink Pinhole?

Skink Pinhole?

Has anyone ever used one of these:http://cgi.ebay.com/Skink-Pinhole-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem
    ?
    It seems like it might be something fun to play with, but I am unsure at how well it will actually work.

Re: Skink Pinhole?

Who knows but I agree it may be someting to play with. I have thought about rigging something to one of my RF's or Yaschica. I have seen some some Holgas that have nothing more tan a lens cap with a hole in it. Could be fun??? Check te feedback and see if anyone is happy.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Re: Skink Pinhole?

I have no personal experience, but a friend uses a skink steel pinhole on a nikon and gets very nice results and has never complained to me about its performance.

But she has told me that dust becomes very apparent, and that the sensor itself gets dusty too. I suppose dust is a necessary consequence of digital pinhole photography.

Thread Information