• 10-05-2009, 01:48 PM
    Photo-John
    Recent E-620 Nature Photos
    I posted a few E-620 photos I called, "First Snow," on ViewFinder. They were all shot with the 70-300mm, which I love. The only issue I encounter with the Olympus and serious landscape photos is a little less detail than my Canon cameras. It's because of lower resolution and a stronger anti-aliasing filter in the Olympus DSLRs. Usually it can be fixed with unsharp mask in post-processing, though. Anyway, I'm very pleased and proud of these photos and I wanted to make sure the Olympus users here saw them :)

First Snow >>

Oh yeah - these are not right out of the camera. They all required considerable post-processing. That's normal for me. I never use images right out of the camera. But due to low light, haze and other factors, these ones got a lot of attention on Photoshop and Lightroom. And they were worth it.
  • 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM
    SmartWombat
    Re: Recent E-620 Nature Photos
    Having tried a few nature shots over the weekend, I'm wondering about the 70-200 in combination with the E-P1.
    Or maybe the Canon 300 f/2.8 with an AF confirm adapter and the MFT adapter...