My main camera is the EM5 which I love. A few months ago I looked at the XZ-2 to use as a carry-with-me every day camera. However, I did not want to pay $599 for a compact camera. I had owned the XZ-1 a few years ago and really liked it.

A couple of days ago I noticed the XZ-2 on Amazon 3rd party dealer for $329. After doing some research on the dealer (Product Fulfillment), I ordered it. Their customer service is excellent. They don't keep a lot of cameras in stock, and in September, October and February when they are expecting new stock, they drop the prices of the "old" stock. They have 21 ratings/ comments on Amazon which are all 5 star. I was assured all their cameras are new, never opened, never used or refurbished.

I received the camera and it is just as stated. If anyone is interested, they have one XZ-2 left in stock for this price. Just a note - the return policy is 10 days for defective cameras, 30 days if you change your mind - 10% restocking fee for the 30 day mind-change deal (I figured I could afford $33 if I decided to return it and it wasn’t defective) At any rate, I'm very happy. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Presently the price is between $460 and $600 for this camera.

http://www.amazon.com/Olympus-XZ-2-D...A1TAQ5Z20H8RFO

Liz