• 01-21-2012, 08:52 AM
    Greg McCary
    Olympus has something cooking
    Stay tuned Olympus has always been a game changer. If its an OM-D with a built in EVF and a 12-60mm lens I am going to have to get a second job. I think the last time they pulled a stunt like this they announced the m4/3rd series.
    Or maybe their answer to the a77. Olympus needs some good news for their dedicated followers.

The Beginning of the New: Coming Soon...
  • 01-21-2012, 10:30 AM
    Liz
    Re: Olympus has something cooking
    Greg - here are some hints .........

Looks like you might want to start looking for more work! :D

https://wellsfargoadvisors.mworld.co...y&id=592351481

Copy/paste from above "news" story.

Quote:

The new model resembles the OM-1 film camera and is equipped with high-speed autofocus and image stabilization functionality as well as 16 megapixel resolution.
    Liz
  • 01-21-2012, 10:45 AM
    Greg McCary
    Well I have a couple of OMs. I have an OM2s and an OM 4T. They are great cameras. I wonder will they be 4/3rd or m4/3rd cameras. I couldn't imagine a new 4/3rd camera. But yes i would have to get another job or work a bunch of overtime.LOL
    Olympus needs to do something. I wish them success. The Olympus faithful needs a shot in the arm.
    I also have been keeping an Olympus XA2 in my pocket everywhere I go. It is truely a pocketable camera.
  • 01-21-2012, 11:13 AM
    Greg McCary
    Liz my New Years resolution was no cameras for a year and no going to WalMart.LOL I can trade for a camera but can not purchace one. It will probably be game changing for sure now.LOL
    I am going to stick with what I have no matter what.