• 07-20-2009, 01:08 AM
    jimkhor
    Olympus E-P1 Shots from Singapore
    Sunny little island. Here's some images from E-P1 i just bought last week. Simply love this camera! Light and potable. I will share all my images taken by E-P1 around Singapore in this website. For friends here who want to see more of Singapore and unique places that you can visit in the future. :)

Hope you guys like it. I am a beginner in DSLR.

Beautiful Images Website

http://thefinalhome.net/blog/wp-cont...1-1024x600.png

http://thefinalhome.net/blog/wp-cont...1-1024x599.png
  • 07-20-2009, 09:28 AM
    Photo-John
    Welcome!
    Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your E-P1 photos with us! Your file sizes are pretty large for Web display so they open very slowly. You might want to compress them more to make the viewing experience better. But the photos are beautiful - both what you posted here and the ones on your site. I'd like to know some of the exposure info on the two night shots you posted here. I've been very impressed with low light image quality from the E-P1 so I'm curious about what ISO you were shooting at.

Looking forward to seeing more photos from you! Please write a review for your E-P1. No one has written on yet so you can be the first!

Olympus E-P1 User Reviews >>

Thanks again for introducing yourself and sharing your photos. And thanks in advance for your E-P1 review!
  • 07-20-2009, 06:51 PM
    Liz
    Re: Olympus E-P1 Shots from Singapore
    Welcome to PR - and congratulations on your new E-P1! It looks like you've done well with the camera so far. These shots are beautiful. I find the E-P1 is excellent in low light with no flash and a relatively slow lens.

Thanks for sharing your website, too. I'm glad you're enjoying the camera and look forward to more of your photos.

Liz
  • 07-26-2009, 11:58 PM
    jimkhor
    Sorry for the large image posted here. :P Thought it would be nice not to compress the image too much and loose the impact. Thanks for the warm welcome! I will post the review soon! This is indeed a very good camera and i know why there's no build in flash, as from my using habits, i don;t really need it most of the time!

John: 1st pic ISO @ 1600, 2nd pic also @ 1600 ISO.
  • 07-27-2009, 12:48 AM
    Dave6223
    Really excellent photographs and thanks for sharing then with us. I'm really glad to see Olynpus showing off the work it's capablr of.

Dave