• 12-16-2008, 09:04 AM
    londonstylz
    Just bought an FE-20 and have a couple questions
    I bought an fe-20 last night and was playing around with for a little while and i have a couple guestions.

1. Is there anyway to use the camera as a webcam

2. Is there anyway to chargre the battery via usb when connected to a computer
  • 12-16-2008, 02:22 PM
    Greg McCary
    Re: Just bought an FE-20 and have a couple questions
    This question, about the web cam gets ask quite often. As far as I know there is no way to use it as a web cam. The batteries also can not be charged through the USB. Welcome to PR and I hope you enjoy the site and enjoy the camera.
  • 12-16-2008, 02:51 PM
    londonstylz
    thanks for replying. the last two cameras i had could also be used as webcams. i was hoping this one was the same way. thanks for your help.
  • 12-17-2008, 05:06 PM
    Photo-John
    Web cams
    Quote:

Originally Posted by londonstylz
    thanks for replying. the last two cameras i had could also be used as webcams. i was hoping this one was the same way. thanks for your help.

The question of using digital cameras for Web cams comes up periodically and I never have an answer. What were the two cameras you had before that you could use as Web cams? It would be good to know the next time someone asks :)
  • 12-18-2008, 10:13 AM
    zrfraser
    http://reviews.cnet.com/4566-6501_7-...tag=mncol;page

This link might be of some use for the OP. There are some decent cameras on there, but nothing too great.