indoor arcade

Printable View

• 08-08-2009, 07:52 PM
    SmartWombat
    1 Attachment(s)
    indoor arcade
    Pushing to see how far micro 4/3 can go.
    Highlight and shadow looks pretty good.
    Just on "P" mode, nothing fancy.
  • 08-08-2009, 08:41 PM
    Frog
    Re: indoor arcade
    Any post processing?
    The contrast is too much for my taste and I really cannot make out much detail in the shadows at all. Can't make out what the person is doing. Could be my monitor.
  • 08-08-2009, 09:18 PM
    SmartWombat
    My profiled monitor just shows the shadows.
    That's the contrast in the scene, my eyes could barely cope :eek:
    Straight out of the camera - might play with the raw file and see what I can do for you.
    Busy weekend though, Mrs W. has me working tomorrow :o
  • 08-09-2009, 12:38 AM
    Lang
    look, I'll probably get chastised for this, why fiddle with it? I think it's excellent, it's striking in subject and colour , look to the right where colour is presented through the dark, the light on the girls shirt and skin,then the contrasts in the booth ? of colour.. Why jazz these up so much, I'd rather see the genuine shot than the fiddled with mostly, or at least the two presented.. lang
  • 08-09-2009, 01:12 AM
    Byron Lentz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lang
    look, I'll probably get chastised for this, why fiddle with it? I think it's excellent, it's striking in subject and colour , look to the right where colour is presented through the dark, the light on the girls shirt and skin,then the contrasts in the booth ? of colour.. Why jazz these up so much, I'd rather see the genuine shot than the fiddled with mostly, or at least the two presented.. lang

+1
    Love it, the color, the dark, everything.:thumbsup:
  • 08-11-2009, 12:48 PM
    blackxfire
    I also think it is a very good, low light shot!!
    Stan