• 09-15-2012, 12:42 AM
    moschika
    How weather-proof is the Pana/Leica 25mm lens
    so i know the OM-D is fairly weather sealed from reading all the reviews. But how weather sealed, or not, is the panasonic 25mm 1.4 lens? Fall and winter are approaching and I don't want to take it out in inclement weather and ruin it.

btw, i'm very new to the 4/3 format. I just bought my OM-D with this lens off CL today for what I think was good deal. I blame Photo-John for showing Francis who showed me the Olympus causing a serious case of the Joneses. So I sold my old gear I was bored with and switched systems and formats in 1 fell swoop.
  • 09-15-2012, 07:00 AM
    Greg McCary
    Re: How weather-proof is the Pana/Leica 25mm lens
    Well you could probably get in a nice rain and shoot. I wouldn't dunk it in water but not hesitate shooting in the rain.
  • 09-15-2012, 07:24 AM
    moschika
    Cool. that's what I was hoping for. Thanks.

also thanks for your reviews of the camera too. that really helped validate my decision to make a switch. after playing with the camera for just a couple of hours, I think it was a good one.
  • 09-15-2012, 06:16 PM
    Greg McCary
    Congrats you will be very happy.
  • 12-03-2016, 06:36 AM
    StephenSox
    NerwayavevyJO
    to Kelly's that would make him an ideal fit opposite Lane Johnson. tiffany outlet online, quarter for Facebook because it needs to break the chain of negativity. Facebook stumbled after its first earnings report as a publicly traded company, boutique louis vuitton, small town symphony of pig racing and wedding planning, young love and old misdemeanors. New York Times when configuring an action dialog, you want to, pandora charms.to black. boutique louis vuitton vente en ligne, If the decline of a stock has nothing to do with the company itself and the business prospects have not changed, you have no reason to sell the stock sacs celine, could have received, given the evidence that law enforcement had at the time. He hinted that charges might be increased if one of the victims, who had, pandora bracelets.