Olympus Cameras and Four Thirds System Digital SLRs Forum

Olympus Cameras Forum Discuss Olympus film and digital cameras as well as Panasonic and Leica Four Thirds System digital SLRs - forum moderator is Greg McCary.
Olympus E-System Digital SLR Reviews >>
Panasonic Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Leica Four Thirds Digital SLR Reviews >>
Official Four Thirds Web Page >>
Olympus OM-System 35mm SLR reviews >>
Olympus Cameras History Page >>

Just got my new E-PL3

Just unboxed this beauty and am anxiously awaiting the battery to charge. Great opportunity to try it out this upcoming Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. I will try to post a few photos up next week. Please be gentle....LOL.....

I owned the E-PL2. I was never satisfied with the videos. I believe there is a significant improvement here. From what I 'played around with at the shop' and seen on YouTube: The tilt LCD is better for me. The auto-focus is much faster and helps an amateur like me 'spray and pray' better for an improved chance of getting the right shot when my kids and puppy won't stand still!

Anyone else have one? I paid it $699 plus taxes at the best Photo supplier in my town. I purchased the 14-42mm lens kit.

Peace.
    You took a photo of what?
    SONY a6000
    SONY RX100M3
    Canon S110

Re: Just got my new E-PL3

Spray and pray,lol congrats. From what I have seen the image quality is awesome. If it's anything like my E5 you will be more than happy.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Thread Information