E-510 Case?

Printable View

• 03-08-2008, 07:07 PM
    therealdrag0
    E-510 Case?
    I've had the 510 for over a month now but haven't done much with it because I don't have a case yet >_<. I want something like the Olympus Cs-5sh Camera Case (a close fitting case) but that one seems really expensive.
    What are you guys using?
  • 03-08-2008, 07:49 PM
    Greg McCary
    Re: E-510 Case?
    I use a Tamrac adventure 2 backpack, not a case. That way I can carry all of my filters, lenses and even my film camera. Sooner or later you will want to carry extra items around and I think my backpack was about half the price of the case you are looking at.
  • 03-08-2008, 10:29 PM
    metallicblack
    I'm using a different Tamrac but also have a large Pelican waterproof one that everything stays in until I need it. The Pelican is huge so as I get more gear I'll still have room to store it. I use my Tamrac (not a backpack; looks like a purse) when I know I'll only need 1 or 2 small lenses.
  • 03-11-2008, 12:07 PM
    tmcelveen
    I was in a bag dilemma for my E-510 for a while and finally decided on a Lowepro Slingshot bag. My main problem was that I had a vertical grip and just couldn't find a bag big enough to hold the body with grip attached. The Lowepro solved that problem! It's got a ton of room, is easy to access, and has some cool features like a pull out rain cover. It cost me about $80 for the 200 but I haven't been happier with a bag.
  • 03-16-2008, 06:44 PM
    therealdrag0
    I've decided on the Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini Camera Bag
    I don't want to spend much money because I'm such an amateur at photography andI know that it is too easy to go spending money thinking it will make you good at something. I just need to keep it simple and practice.
  • 03-16-2008, 06:53 PM
    Greg McCary
    Quote:

Originally Posted by therealdrag0
    I've decided on the Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini Camera Bag
    I don't want to spend much money because I'm such an amateur at photography andI know that it is too easy to go spending money thinking it will make you good at something. I just need to keep it simple and practice.

Congrats on the bag. I hope it works out. Hang out in the critique section for awhile and we will have you shooting like a pro in a few short weeks. Be sure and come back and post your thoughts and write a review. I am looking for a new bag as well.