PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Are you obsessed with the number of followers?

Social media are the most common way for communication but it's also an opportunity to show your popularity to other people. Are you obsessed with the number of followers in Instagram/Facebook or other social?

Re: Are you obsessed with the number of followers?

no, it's very stupid

I don't understand why people want to gain more followers. Maybe if they need to do this for their business account, but not for the personal one. I remember when I had the corporate instagram account I promoted it through instagram advertising and website because it was necessary for business https://www.simplygram.com/ . But just for business.

I believe that the best social network is instagram! I have 500 followers there

I'm not obsessed with the number of followers, but for the effectiveness of my business I often buy Instagram Views Because Instagram views directly affect my income. In order for as many people as possible to see my product, Instagram views are required.

Well, I think likes and follower numbers are important. But I don't think your follower count represents real value to you. Followers can be absolutely everything or absolutely nothing.

I don't think that high number of followers are the matter to get obsessed with. You should consider it as an opportunity of growing yourself and build yourself a brand. Hope it will help .

Hi buddy! I heard that you want to develop your Instagram? I suggest you buy Instagram followers to do it as quickly as possible. These guys offer live subscribers, and they will do it as soon as possible. Therefore, do not waste time, get acquainted with the conditions and prices! I wish you good luck with your promotion!

Thread Information