PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

first time in Europe

I've never been to Europe before. Which country should I visit? I'm looking for a city with fantastic architecture and not very high prices. I want this trip to be a budget because I'm short in money, s any tips will be appreciated.

Re: first time in Europe

If you've never been to Europe, then you'll be pleasantly surprised. Architecture, food, attractions there are amazing. I love visiting Europe, even those cities I've already been to because each time I found there something new and fascinating. I don't even know which city to recommend to you, because each city there are unique, but if you want to organize a budget trip, then you can visit Poland (Krakow, Poznan, Rzeszow), Chech Republic( Prague, Brno), Slovakia(Bratislava). There are a lot of cheap hostels, a lot of places to eat local food for a reasonable price, and what about plane tickets, you can check them on europe flights because the prices there are lowest I've ever seen online.

Re: first time in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by beatricee45 View Post
    I've never been to Europe before. Which country should I visit? I'm looking for a city with fantastic architecture and not very high prices. I want this trip to be a budget because I'm short in money, s any tips will be appreciated.
    I would advise you to go to Spain. To, say, Barcelona if you admire fantastic architecture it was the first Spanish city I ever visited my friends were pleasantly surprised by this ancient city. That much that my buddy bought an apartment in Spain by the seaside and moved there. Now he is living permanently by the beach of San Juan. It turned out that real estate in that area (Costa Blanca) are quite affordable. Here's a link for your information https://virtoproperty.com/property-f...n-juan-el-cabo

Thread Information