PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Who can take on such a job?

We are doing repairs in the apartment and want to install floor-to-ceiling windows on the balcony. Who can take on such a job?

Re: Who can take on such a job?

For a long time we wanted to put windows in the floor on the balcony, but did not dare in any way, we were afraid that it would be expensive or the guys would not do their job well. They also worried that it would not be cold with such windows. And yet they decided. We contacted United Windows Pro, they have a window glass replacement in Denver very fast. After the measurement, the manager calculated and announced the amount. But when we got a good discount, we decided to take this step and do not regret it. In one day, new windows were already up.

Re: Who can take on such a job?

Hello. This is a great solution for interior design. When I was renovating a house, I was attracted by an article about glass extensions https://cozydecorstore.com/2021/12/2...ss-extensions/. I chose glass extensions because they added natural light to my home as well as a great view of the garden. What could be better?

Thread Information