PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What's the best binoculars to buy for long distance view?

What's the best binoculars to buy for long distance view?

Re: What's the best binoculars to buy for long distance view?

The best binoculars to buy for long distance views are high magnification binoculars.

Binoculars are categorized by a set of numbers such as: 7x35, 8x42, 10x50, etc. The first number is the magnification or how many times closer an object will appear than without magnification. So with the 7x35s, objects will appear 7 times closer, 10x50s, 10 times closer. For example, if you have an 8 power binocular and you are 80 feet away, the image will appear as though it is 10 feet away.

I like hunting and all devices connected with it. I know best places to buy binoculars, hd optics and other devices like that. (check https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-binocular - ATN corp). I hunt for deers mostly and these devices fit good. There are a lot of different types. Do you like hunting?

Hello! If you have good budget and want great device I can recommend AGM Globalvision thermal binoculars. I bought Cobra TB50-336 device(https://www.agmglobalvision.com/ther...mal-binoculars) a year ago and use it for night hunting and bird watching. Such model provide good possibilities, for example external Wi-Fi module via micro USB, dual eye viewing system for comfortable, extended viewing sessions, and much more.

It would be better if you gave us more details. What price can you afford? What type of binoculars do you prefer? Although, take a look at an article where the best rangefinder binoculars are being reviewed. You can find here the pros and cons of one of the most popular and high-quality models. It will help you choose one.

Thread Information