PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What's the best binoculars to buy for long distance view?

What's the best binoculars to buy for long distance view?

Re: What's the best binoculars to buy for long distance view?

The best binoculars to buy for long distance views are high magnification binoculars.

Binoculars are categorized by a set of numbers such as: 7x35, 8x42, 10x50, etc. The first number is the magnification or how many times closer an object will appear than without magnification. So with the 7x35s, objects will appear 7 times closer, 10x50s, 10 times closer. For example, if you have an 8 power binocular and you are 80 feet away, the image will appear as though it is 10 feet away.

I like hunting and all devices connected with it. I know best places to buy binoculars, hd optics and other devices like that. (check https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-binocular - ATN corp). I hunt for deers mostly and these devices fit good. There are a lot of different types. Do you like hunting?

Hello! If you have good budget and want great device I can recommend AGM Globalvision thermal binoculars. I bought Cobra TB50-336 device(https://www.agmglobalvision.com/ther...mal-binoculars) a year ago and use it for night hunting and bird watching. Such model provide good possibilities, for example external Wi-Fi module via micro USB, dual eye viewing system for comfortable, extended viewing sessions, and much more.

Thread Information