PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What steps did you take to be successful in life?

What steps did you take to be successful in life?

Re: What steps did you take to be successful in life?

Risk taking, tops the list. Having been born with an exceptional memory, I tend to get bored easily.
    As a result, my emotional memory is very accurate, which makes me more vulnerable to strong emotions, as they trigger other strong emotional memories. Which makes a passionate individual.

Well, to be honest Im a very lazy person and I used to spend my time on anything but my life and my career. Still, I guess the very push I got from my boss who integrated Monitask's automatic time-tracking tool for every worker to eliminate the need for manual timesheets, saving both time and money. And it was so cool, that I got monitask for my personal use. Thanx to it I have my own business!

Business improvement, successful life etc

As a business ownder I must say that you are making yourself better in any case. i think that it is important to improve yourself in any case. As for me, I am owning a business and used a lot of different service to improve in in a best way. recently, I faced with progressive agent customer service which helped me to make small advertisement and to improve my business in general. I must say that it is really hard to operate with clients and this is a vital services in a current situation.

Love your job <3

The first thing that you need to know before choosing a resume-writing service is what type of resume writing service (learn from this) is appropriate for your type of job? What type of resume writing service is best suited for your career field? For example, if you are a medical resume writer you will want to use a resume writing service that offers medical resume templates - https://skillhub.com/ . These are typically the easier kind of resume to create because the system does all of the tedious work for you in the resume writing service. If you have a more creative career and would like to use a resume writing service that offers more variety than a resume template might be a better choice for you.
    Last edited by KarinaLes; 10-01-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Thread Information