PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What sport do you prefer the most?

What sport do you prefer the most?

Re: What sport do you prefer the most?

As for me, I like basketball the most. It's my favorite sport ever and I like to play it the most. Also I prefer to play https://777score.co.uk which is a good opportunity to bet on sport and also to make money.

Active sport and active life! Definatelly football, the most popular sport in the world.

I don’t really like that sport stuff but what I really do like is travelling. While traveling I can learn many new things like culture and history , to visit some new places. By the way , every time I go somewhere I open that list of escape rooms https://nowescape.com/liverpool-uk-escape-rooms and chose one to try . All countries have different escape rooms with different tasks so never got bored.

Can't imagine my life without watching every single NFL game. My father was a huge fan and I got involved from my childhood. And I am glad that things went this way because it became a really relaxing hobby for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jamalun View Post
    Can't imagine my life without watching every single NFL game. My father was a huge fan and I got involved from my childhood. And I am glad that things went this way because it became a really relaxing hobby for me
    Oh, I am glad that I am not the only NFL lover here! Just finished watching patriots live stream recording. Lately, I don't have much spare time so visiting games is just impossible but streaming became a convenient solution for me.

Thread Information