PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What are some good gifts to give to your parents on their marriage anniversary?

Re: What are some good gifts to give to your parents on their marriage anniversary?

Organise a surprise party and make them exchange rings.They will feel that moment again and unlike previous time,this time,you will be there with them on that wonderful day that they had,a long ago.

Re: What are some good gifts to give to your parents on their marriage anniversary?

I believe the best way to say how much you care of them is to sponsor a trip. You can rent a yacht https://12knots.com/ somewhere in Italy, and let them enjoy sea views, wonderful nature and delicious food. You will give them more that a trip, you will present them with unforgettable memories. Think about it

I can suggest you vista prints and img.com websites. Really you can see amazing gifts and you can order in online. I have tried on both sites and ordered calendar with photos in all months and wall clock with photo. You can check the sites!

There are many different options to give for their anniversary. If they like to invite friends for a barbecue and they like to cook, then you can give them a wonderful set of knives https://mygoodknife.com/en/product/k...chef-s-knives/ I think they will appreciate and they will like. Take a closer look at their chef cooker series. There is a large selection and many companies are represented. There are plenty to choose from

I want to support the previous commenter, I think an adventurous (or romantic) trip might become a great gift, happily there are many special services allowing to save on travels, just check these ones https://travelsites.com/ . I guess I would book and pay for a good hotel somewhere in Europe or even exotic country, depends on your parents’ tastes.

I like my mother in that I love to clean and to have a clean house. So last year my dad and I decided to get my mom a Roomba and she absolutely loved it

Maybe you buy a trip for parents, for example to Greece? It's a very good idea for me. Certainly parents will be happy that they can go somewhere together and relax. You would certainly have to plan the whole trip. I can recommend renting a yacht, and choose santorini day cruise. Such a one-day trip is a nice thing. Luxury yachts, beautiful views from the sea to the island. I recommend that you think about this proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by poliq View Post
    My parents recently had a wedding anniversary (they lived 30 years together) and I have long puzzled what to give them. But then I decided that the best and most original gift can be a beautiful painting or reproduction. I stopped my choice on da vinci paintings and I advise you to consider this gift option in more detail.

Why don't you decorate a house with Company Fastballoons ? I do believe that this can be a good present for a couple .. if you keep it in secret ! They will be astonished to see a lot of balloons in front of them ! I love making people happier and balloons are good for it ! So don't waste your time just buy them !

The work is very stressful, giving you a lot of pressure and I have found an interesting, entertaining thing that you can feel. Try these awesome shell shockers with you!

My relatives hired a Temecula wedding videographer for my wedding. And it was the best present of my life.

Thread Information