PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

what pizza do you prefer?

what pizza do you prefer?

Re: what pizza do you prefer?

I prefer smoked sausage pizza. it's incredibly delicious. I use tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and smoked sausages. the pizza is amazing. I decided not to save money and bought a smoker http://lilgrill.com/best-smoker-for-beginners/ recently to smoke sausages on my own. I have not regretted this purchase and I am sure that it will make my pizza even tastier. I want to try to make smoked sausages with rabbit meat. what do you think is a good idea?

American-style pizza. I’ve tried it Italian and I’ve tried it American. American is superior in my opinion. I want loads of cheese oozing on it, different kinds preferably, with lots of garlic and onions and anchovies. I also like pesto and pepperoni on it (salami type not the Italian pepperoni). I have a preference for white pizza but I also love red pizzas.

I like the crust and dought solid but not overly toasted. It should be a little chewy with a soft crisply-baked outside. If the crust is stuffed with cheese, I am a happy man.

I prefer the Margarita pizza, which has mozzarella, fresh basil and fresh tomatoes. This is the original.

My favorite pizza is thin and soft. As for the filling, I just love the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, chopped boiled ham, mushrooms and some oregano. I don't remember the name of this pizza, but I always order this pizza from pizza deals montreal https://www.doublepizza.ca/en/ , yum. By the way, most often I order pizza to the office.

Thread Information