• 09-09-2020, 11:51 AM
    melissares
    what movies do you prefer to watch by your family?
    what movies do you prefer to watch by your family?<gdiv id="ginger-floatingG-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG ginger-floatingG-closed" style="display: none;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-disabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Enable Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-offline-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browser</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-enabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-disable"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Disable in this text field</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-edit">Edit</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-mistakes"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-wrap"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-close">×</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-frame"><iframe scrolling="no"></iframe></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv>
  • 09-11-2020, 12:36 AM
    sladoled
    Re: what movies do you prefer to watch by your family?
    I have young children. They're twins. They're five years old. Our preferences are cartoons and movies for children
  • 09-12-2020, 12:11 PM
    florina
    I like to watch movies in the style of fiction. after a while I realize that not all fiction is fiction. there are a lot of believable plots
  • 09-13-2020, 01:42 AM
    rechika
    There are many different movies online. I connected the TV set-top box stb mag 420 wi-fi and now I can watch different movies in excellent quality and convenient for me time. I've even been revisiting musicals recently. That's so sweet.
  • 09-14-2020, 02:25 AM
    movies247
    It is difficult to find a movie the whole family can watch together because everyone has a hobby
    You can watch the movie at: https://123movies247.com/
  • 09-23-2020, 01:59 AM
    Cerngino
    I can’t watch a thriller/horror more than one time. It just doesn’t work for me. The suspense and the purpose of the film is already spoiled and it’s painful for me to watch the whole movie unless it has exceptional acting or scenes with amazing dialogues. Although, I can watch comedy movies, any number of times and still enjoy it.
  • 09-23-2020, 11:10 AM
    Kaley
    Our children are small, so we can watch only family movies and cartoons together. Having installed the Exodus Redux Kodi addon on Firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/exodus-redux.html, we have a big library of films. Usually we watch them on weekends. I hope, we'll keep this tradition in future.
  • 09-23-2020, 12:28 PM
    Evakone
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerngino View Post
    I can’t watch a thriller/horror more than one time. It just doesn’t work for me. The suspense and the purpose of the film is already spoiled and it’s painful for me to watch the whole movie unless it has exceptional acting or scenes with amazing dialogues. Although, I can watch comedy movies, any number of times and still enjoy it.

To be honest, I don't watch horror movies at all. I like comedy, action, fantasy, adventure, etc. Yesterday I watched "Collateral Beauty" with my family, it's a good movie, very touching. If you want to watch it online, here is a long list of the best streaming website, just choose one https://streamingsites.com