• 10-05-2020, 11:09 PM
    melissares
    What features should I consider when creating a website?
    What features should I consider when creating a website?<gdiv id="ginger-floatingG-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG ginger-floatingG-closed" style="display: none;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-disabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Enable Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-offline-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browser</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-enabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-disable"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Disable in this text field</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-edit">Edit</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-mistakes"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-wrap"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-close">×</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-frame"><iframe scrolling="no"></iframe></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv>
  • 10-07-2020, 01:34 PM
    florina
    Re: What features should I consider when creating a website?
    The site should be user-friendly and attract attention. Important and color and font and navigation and many other factors. You can use opencart templates to create your own website. Ready templates take into account the features of the creation of the site.
  • 10-07-2020, 03:20 PM
    berrychase
    Re: What features should I consider when creating a website?
    Hi!:)
    When creating a website, all the little things are important! Choice of platform, site design, font, site interface convenient for customers. You can contact the salesforce customization service and get advice on your question. I use the services of this company myself, the employees are really professionals and help me a lot with any questions.