PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What eye drops are effective for red eyes?

What eye drops are effective for red eyes?

Re: What eye drops are effective for red eyes?

Over the counter eye drops are the best eye drops for treating red eyes condition. But this is not always the case, especially when you see that after administering these drops, redness has become more noticeable. Redness in the eyes are a common phenomenon, but then it is not something about which you should not be considerate. Administering the red eye drops is a good first remedy, which will work in your case, only if you feel that redness is fading away with time. Generally, it is recommendable to use over the counter eye drops for treating red eye infection. But, you need to know whether red eyes are due to occurrence of dry eyes, or local infection. Eyes can turn red if there is inflammation or fungal or bacterial allergy. Redness can also be there due to internal injury. If the redness in your eyes persists for longer duration than expected, it is better that you consult your eye doctor. Maybe, the reason behind development of red eyes in your case has a strong medical reason. Those over the counter red eye drops may not be a good option for you. Sensitive organs like eyes cannot be taken for granted.

I think at first it is better to find out the reason why they are red. I work many time in front of computer, so I have problems with my eyes. I use eye drops from Japan https://bio-japan.net/supplements/eye-drops/ they relieve the eye from inflammation by suppressing histamine is a tissue hormone that trigger all kinds of allergic reactions. Also they gently reduce the activity of this hormone. Really helpful thing.

Hi guys. I use a hydrating eye mask twice a day, and drops that are essentially the same as natural tears every four hours to offset my screen time deficiencies.
    I have no intention of tiptoeing through life only to arrive safely at death.

The redness of the eyes is easily removed almost any eye drops. For photos it is very important that the eyes were beautiful and expressive, especially for girls. I advise you to go to company to buy the most luxurious eyelashes for a successful photo shoot. This is the best solution.

thanks for the info!

When you have any kind of health related problems it really is important to start treatment as fast as possible and use only good meds. Sadly, those are really expensive. It feels like I spend thousands of dollars on meds. I hope ramelteon coupon on rx24drugs.com will help me to save some money

Thread Information