PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What do you do in your free time?

How do you relax in your spare time?

Re: What do you do in your free time?

Quote Originally Posted by Onfayno View Post
    How do you relax in your spare time?
    Frankly speaking, it depends on my mood but most often I spend time with family or hang out with friends. Due to the pandemic, I haven't visited my family for more than a year, they live in another country. So, it's great that we have an opportunity to make a video call. By the way, how to contact securus technologies customer service? I have a problem.

I usually play video games in my free time. The Burning Crusade is the absolute peak of World of Warcraft gameplay-wise. You will see an increase of the level cap, the introduction of the blood elves and the draenei as playable races, and the addition of the world of Outland, along with many new zones, dungeons, items, quests, and monsters. And more ways to get TBC Gold.

I really enjoy watching sports. Currently, I'm watching Tokyo Olympics 2020. Fortunately, I've found a way to do this from my FireStick at home (here this guide helped me a lot https://www.firesticktricks.com/watc...firestick.html). Everyone knows that the event was delayed for a year due to Covid-19, and I'm glad that I finally can watch it.

Thread Information