• 10-27-2018, 07:26 AM
    poliq
    What data insights can be drawn from the Bitcoin public blockchain?
    Hi,
    I simply wonder
    what data insights can be drawn from the Bitcoin public blockchain?
  • 11-04-2018, 08:20 AM
    swipka777
    Re: What data insights can be drawn from the Bitcoin public blockchain?
    Person who owns the Bitcoin will be able to receive a new cryptocurrency. The set of protocols will be released on block 491,407 on the Bitcoin blockchain.
  • 11-04-2018, 10:38 PM
    crabby
    This tool allows to trace money sources. Inputs and outputs.
    Withing the Bitcoin community there were already quite many rumors how much Bitcoin actually is anonymous.
    One of suggested approaches is to mark addresses where money was stolen with special markers and propagate them all across payments graph. There are some heuristics already available, which guesses the purpose of payment.

Putting it all together with visualizing tool, allows to see payment trends easily or verify fraudulentness of particular payments. I believe you need to read more about consensus protocol to understand more of the topic
  • 06-06-2019, 10:53 AM
    Blipt1954
    There are lot of people who are doing trading now days and using various tools for this as well.But I would if you have good Knowledge then your Bitcoin Futures will be good and you can earn maximum profit as well .Lot of people can use some tools for the same as well.
  • 01-15-2021, 12:14 PM
    jooeika
    Hey. I have that on my phone, the SD card is damaged and not formatted, although everything works fine on the computer, only some files can be opened only through the phone, and I need them. What should I do? How can I open these files? Can I somehow extract them from the SD Card? Guys, what advice can you give? Maybe there are sites where I can read about solving this problem? Thank you all in advance.