PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is the cost of developing a financial app?

What is the cost of developing a financial app?

Re: What is the cost of developing a financial app?

Hi, the price always depends on many factors. I would rather recommend to get a consultation from Custom Financial Software Development Services. It is always better to work with some dedicated team to build a successful product you need with extensive knowledge and work experience. I`m pretty sure you`ll take the best decision. Good luck

Cost of Developing Finacial App depends on the feature you want in the app. if you don't have any spec or fix thought what you need , you can list all features and contact App development company with wanted feature list

Hello, everything is a little more complicated than it seems, and in fact, a huge number of factors affect the development, for example, technology, employees, the number of functions, etc. for example, the photo shows the cost per hour, this is written in the article software development pricing I also saw some branches on the quora and there were about the same numbers, in any case, you can read the article and it seems that there was a calculator on that site, look chat with the managers, I think they will tell you everything

photo:28-10-2020 software development costs and factors affecting its price.png (74 kb) закачан 28 октября 2020 г. Joxi

Do you want to know how much it costs to make an app? Learn the cost to develop iOS & Android apps in 2020 and about the main influencing factors and indicators.

There is no doubt that app development is a very prospective industry for investment. With more and more users, there will be more opportunities for business growth.

The minimum app creation cost varies between $5.000-$10,000. However, the development of a working app with a sufficient number of features will probably cost more.

The median cost to develop an app ranges from $37,913 to $171,450. If we talk about complex and feature-rich applications, app development cost can reach up to $500,000 and even go beyond this number.

When planning for development, the app development cost is not the only factor that you need to consider. Another important metric that might greatly influence your plans is the development timeline. On average, in over 80% of cases, it takes 3+ months to develop an application.

You can see on the website what I threw off before, or you can just write to the guys, I think they will answer normally, as they say, they don't beat for demand

The cost of FinTech app development depends on several factors:

• Technologies used
    • Design complexity
    • Project size
    • Hourly rate of the development team
    • Number of team members
    • Your deadline

The project size and complexity and the hourly rate of FinTech app developers are the most significant factors that influence the cost to develop a FinTech app.

Thread Information