PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What cities in Washington state have the most favorable weather?

What cities in Washington state have the most favorable weather?

Re: What cities in Washington state have the most favorable weather?

Basically, the closer to the Pacific Ocean you go the milder the weather. The ocean is a giant heat-sink and the wind is generally west to east. Thus it is hard for coastal locations to be too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. Some of the year it does rain, however, anywhere west of the Cascades. The Olympic National Park is the rainiest spot in the US, literally a temperate rainforest.

East of the mountains it is dry and winds blow quite some distance uninterrupted.

So it really matters what you see as "favorable".

Hi, It depends on what kind of weather you choose and comfortable. Still. I always use https://meteoprog.us/ this forecast and have absolutely no regrets about that. It is always accurate and contains a lot of factors to consider. Simply have a look. Good luck

I was looking for similar kind of query, thank for sharing. I also would like to share expenditure costs you to stay there. https://costoffliving.com/us/washingtondc/

Thread Information