• 09-16-2021, 11:08 PM
    Trial
    What cartoons would you advise a teenage girl to watch?
    What cartoons would you advise a teenage girl to watch?
  • 09-17-2021, 03:29 AM
    Reese
    Re: What cartoons would you advise a teenage girl to watch?
    It seems to me that cartoons at this age are no longer so interesting, many teenagers consider them "childish". If this young lady is still looking for interesting animated series that are more appropriate for her age, where the problems of teenagers are raised and discussed, then you can advise her to visit this site ดูอนิเมะ . Here she can find anime in good quality that can be watched online. I'm sure that it will be more interesting for her than multi-films.
  • 09-17-2021, 11:16 PM
    topstik
    "Pinky and the Brain" is one of the best cartoons for girls to watch.
  • 10-11-2022, 10:58 PM
    alita
    Kim Possible is really inspiring because it demonstrates the empowerment in a lead female protagonist (Christy Carlson Romano) that not only thrives in high school, but also routinely saves the world from potential destruction. With her best friend and sidekick Ron Stoppable (Will Friedle) and pet rat Rufus (Nancy Cartwright, also in the movie), countless villains and oppositional leaders get thwarted. Back in elementary school, every other kid either toted a Kim action figure, or dressed in green cargo pants (and sometimes even a black turtle-neck top, gray leather gloves and black boots), in order to recreate Kim Possible's signature outfit.
  • 10-11-2022, 11:01 PM
    rivzz
    there are many different cartoons, for example, All Grown Up, As Told By Ginger Beavis and Butthead, Kim Possible. By the way, my daughter prefers to watch As Told By Ginger Beavis and Butthead. To make the quality of watching cartoons better, I decided to buy an IPTV box https://us.infomir.store/ . Definitely the main advantage of a set-top box is its cost. Just like at a much lower cost, you turn your TV into a full-fledged mini pci.
  • 10-19-2022, 09:22 PM
    granny
    There are now many different cartoons and movies
  • 10-19-2022, 09:24 PM
    granny
    You can see for yourself by visiting cheap netflix TheFlix https://theflix.to . This is a great site that has already proved to be very good. In addition to a fun and clear interface, the platform also allows you to easily find out more information about the movies you want.
  • 03-12-2023, 06:24 AM
    lilla
    I love to just show my kids the oldies. Pink panther. Scooby Doo. Donald Duck, Ducktales, Chipmunks, stuff from my own childhood. There are a few decent ones out there that are current…I’d advise watching an episode yourself before letting your kids watch.
  • 03-12-2023, 06:27 AM
    katarin
    Are your children interested in the history or myths of ancient Greece? If yes, then it will be interesting for you to learn more about Zeus and find cartoons with his participation. Cartoons about Zeus explore his powerful persona and all the unique qualities of his character. They also explore his relationships with the other gods and goddesses and show the consequences of his actions.