PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is the best way to organize and keep track of ongoing tasks on multiple devices?

Hey, I have a small carpet cleaning business and badly in need of some scheduling software. What is the best way to organize and keep track of ongoing tasks on multiple devices?

Re: What is the best way to organize and keep track of ongoing tasks on multiple devi

You can keep close eye on your ongoing tasks with the help of SalesBabu Online Task Management Software on multiple devices.
    The blood in me gives me eyes to see

Re: What is the best way to organize and keep track of ongoing tasks on multiple devi

I would recommend to hire a reliable IoT software development company. These guys as a rule are aware of all your needs and can integrate any software perfectly in your business. Check out Top 10 IoT software development companies you can trust in here https://medium.com/@paulstokes961/to...s-50356ce003b6 and make your won choice. Hope it can help

Nowadays we have an opportunity to control small business using a smartphone only. All you need is choosing some appropriate apps for management, human resources, email marketing, etc. This site will help you in finding some useful tools.

maybe someone can help me? In general, I am looking for a team of professionals to develop a mobile application.

Thread Information