PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

I want to have a pet!

I want to have a pet! What do you think about this?

Re: I want to have a pet!

Animals in the house is a big responsibility

Before answering this difficult question, it is worth exploring the problem from all sides. First you must decide which animal you want to get. Learn as much as possible about the conditions of the future pet. Evaluate soberly whether you can provide a place at home, a feeding schedule, etc. Do not forget about finances. Be sure to calculate the financial costs: from the purchase of the animal itself to the cost of feed for each day. Do not forget about the services of a veterinarian and specialized literature.

In my opinion this is a very good idea. I heard that pets always improve the mood of their owners

I advise you to get a cat or dog. These are man’s real friends

I advise you to get a dog. Vedbas are precisely these pets that have long been one of the most popular pets in the world. It’s true that you don’t have to forget that in order for your dog to be healthy, you need to properly feed and walk it. She must be regularly looked after, taken to the veterinarian for an examination and vaccinated. The fact is that I have a dog and when she was sick (she had an unpleasant smell from her ears), we first did not understand what was the matter until we read the article how to stop infections so thanks to this information we were able to correctly determine the diagnosis and consulted a veterinarian.

Quote Originally Posted by melissares View Post
    Animals in the house is a big responsibility
    Yes, indeed. You should do some research before getting a pet of certain breed.

Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post
    That's great, see my comment above. If you want to buy a pet from a certified breeder ask for the pet's passport where all the vaccination info is listed, that's very important. You can read about it here https://doggolab.com/.
    Same with works with an adopted pet. Shelter workers should assist you. Cheers.

Hello. This is a common wish for many lonely people. Having a pet brings joy and you have a friend. However, you should understand that it is very responsible. You should take a look over here and read what difficulties you can face if you decided to have a pet

I think it depends on the dog. I thought about putting an electric fence in the yard, but decided not to. The reason is that I do not believe that an electric fence would prevent my laboratory, Curtis, from going into a runner. I think it will stop my other dog, Millie, but Curtis seems immune to pain. I know this because when he is excited, chasing something, he crashes into walls, hits his head and behaves as if nothing had happened. He also loves to run away. He thinks this is the best thing. But I want to tell you that the guys from oohlalapets.com and their best invisible dog fence 2020 helped me

Some of us have probably heard about the dangers of dry food for animals, and some have even talked about the terrible side effect of dry food, such as the death or shortening of life of our pets. Is it worth considering where such beliefs came from? I think no. None of the pet owners can answer the question: why is dry food so harmful? Many professional breeders and veterinarians can tell you about the benefits of dry food. No, we are not talking about budget feeds. We are talking about the benefits of professional feed, premium. One of them is Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Vegetarian Formula Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag

That's a great idea! It will liven up your whole life.
    Maybe try a small breed pup, or even better adopt a senior pup from a shelter, it will not only benefit you but the pup too. I would not go for larger, and/or more active breeds like Labs or GSD. Try a Shih Tzu Poodle mix pup like this
    Quote Originally Posted by granny View Post

I just adopted a pug last month because of lockdown I'm so bored and there's nothing else I can do.
    I am also done searching for the best compact toilet https://bestflushingtoilet.org/best-...aving-toilets/ for our bathroom.

I love pets, they are great!

After all, dogs are family members for many pet parents. Should you leave your relatives in the luggage compartment? No way! Not knowing how your lovable pet feels while traveling can be really stressful. Moreover, it can worsen the symptoms of your mental disorder. With ESA papers https://labrescuenc.org/blog/america...sults-or-scam/ , you won’t be forced to leave your doggy behind. What can be better?

Having a pet is quite a responsible thing. They need constant care, attention, quality walks, etc. I recently adopted a dog and I know what it's like. By the way, if you want to train your dog or just improve the condition of his body and the quality of his coat, I suggest you try CBD treats for dogs. CBD has a very positive effect on animals. I highly recommend it

I love all pets. Their boundless love and gratitude is enough to cheer you up. People love to play and have fun with their pets. The process can also bring a lot of joy. In addition, pets help their owners to calm down and cope with problems.

Hello. Several pets live in my house. Two cats, a dog, three hamsters and a parrot. Lol! I love them! By the way, I was able to ensure proper care for them in many ways thanks to articles on Pets24Online https://pets24online.com/ . Here I find a lot of useful information.

Hello. I believe that the best way out will be a veterinarian to begin with. Because just on the forum, strangers are unlikely to be able to give you competent advice on this matter. But this is only the beginning. You must understand that https://www.petsblog.org/why-does-my...nd-prevention/ will allow you to understand some aspects of coughing. But still it will be much better if you contact the doctor.

Thread Information