PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What are best tools to help freelancers?

Hi,
    I am looking for some helpful resources, tools. apps to organize my accounting and payment. Please share some ideas

Re: What are best tools to help freelancers?

Wave Apps. For accounting. Also has a free invoicing service. They take a percentage of the fee if you use it, similar to PayPal. Which is totally worth it because it lets people pay with credit or debit cards.

Basecamp is a project management tool which helps teams work together. There are various tools in Basecamp – Campfire, Message Board, To-dos, Schedule, Automatic Check-ins and Docs & Files.

time management tools

Hi,
    How about a system where you can find all tools required? I am not kidding, there is a great platform for freelancers https://www.floctopus.com/ where all you need for free. I appreciate their accounting records that are kept automatically in Floctopus.com It helps a lot spend less time on accounting and more time doing the work I love. Simply give it a try

Freelancers will work on varios domains and coming to SEO
    Google Webmasters
    Google Analytics
    Ahref, Ubersuggest and etc are the best tools

These are the tools that can make your SEO go easy and smooth and most importantly rank high on search engine:

Ahref: Used for keyword analysis, competitive research, backlink analysis, in general auditing.
    Cognitive SEO: I love this tool so much, because it can help you rank high just using content alone. It helps analyze your niche and suggest keywords to use which helps rank your website/blog within 2weeks minimum if applied correctly
    UberSuggest: Similar to the functions on Ahref but the interesting part is its, currently Free
    MozBar: This helps you determine the authority of a website, all you need to do is install its extension to your browser
    Google Keyword Planner: Used for keyword analysis, I would advice mixing these with cognitive seo tool
    Also I started work with https://sitecurious.com/ for side-by-side SEO comparisons with your competitors. Very useful thing!

I want to advise an extra source of money for freelancers. Did you know that you can get money by installing and playing mobile applications? There's such an opportunity. Here you can read an article about it https://yourmoneygeek.com/mistplay-review/. Quite an unusual way to earn cash.

Thread Information