PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?

What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?

Re: What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?

Binance - a lot of niche altcoins, very good interface, professional tools if you are professional trader. Same disadvantage as in Bittrex though - no ability to deposit in USD.

Hi, I prefer to deal with coin trading
    You can trade 5 coins, long or short, versus USD with up to 50X leverage.Simply set up your account and deposit funds in under 1 minute. Good luck
    Last edited by poliq; 02-11-2019 at 06:09 AM.

It is an interesting question

Do you think that bitcoin trading is a good idea??? I think that noo...I can say that it is unstable income, and a waste of time and money. I think that it is better to invest money in something more useful and more profitable. For example, you can to invest your money in your own business. I am an owner of a smal travel agency and I can say that it is hard. But I am happy that I have my own business. I really like what I do! I think all the trifles. My employees even have corrupt products from http://www.conceptplus.ca/ I believe that the same form, office supplies with company logos create the company's image, which is important for business.

I can suggest these are the best and recommended also Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO.

I have been bitcoin trading for more than a year and now I use only Avatrade! https://www.benzinga.com/investing/avatrade-review/ For me, this is the most convenient and understandable site! AvaTrade is regulated on 5 continents, which makes it one of our best recommended brokers for trading bitcoins and for all operations with cryptocurrencies and fiat currency. In addition, Ava does not charge a commission for trading in cryptocurrency and does not charge bank fees for the relevant transactions. I hope my post will help you! Good luck)

Thread Information