PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?

What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?

Re: What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?

Binance - a lot of niche altcoins, very good interface, professional tools if you are professional trader. Same disadvantage as in Bittrex though - no ability to deposit in USD.

Hi, I prefer to deal with coin trading
    You can trade 5 coins, long or short, versus USD with up to 50X leverage.Simply set up your account and deposit funds in under 1 minute. Good luck
    Last edited by poliq; 02-11-2019 at 06:09 AM.

It is an interesting question

Do you think that bitcoin trading is a good idea??? I think that noo...I can say that it is unstable income, and a waste of time and money. I think that it is better to invest money in something more useful and more profitable. For example, you can to invest your money in your own business. I am an owner of a smal travel agency and I can say that it is hard. But I am happy that I have my own business. I really like what I do! I think all the trifles. My employees even have corrupt products from http://www.conceptplus.ca/ I believe that the same form, office supplies with company logos create the company's image, which is important for business.

I can suggest these are the best and recommended also Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO.

I have been bitcoin trading for more than a year and now I use only Avatrade! https://www.benzinga.com/investing/avatrade-review/ For me, this is the most convenient and understandable site! AvaTrade is regulated on 5 continents, which makes it one of our best recommended brokers for trading bitcoins and for all operations with cryptocurrencies and fiat currency. In addition, Ava does not charge a commission for trading in cryptocurrency and does not charge bank fees for the relevant transactions. I hope my post will help you! Good luck)

As we all know that there are many trading platform are avialable where anyone can trade the bitcoin currency for the profit.I have checked about the Cryptocurrency Exchanges for the better bitcoin rate which can help more trading options.

Thread Information