• 02-10-2019, 03:27 AM
    crabby
    What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?
    What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?
  • 02-10-2019, 03:33 AM
    swipka777
    Re: What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?
    Binance - a lot of niche altcoins, very good interface, professional tools if you are professional trader. Same disadvantage as in Bittrex though - no ability to deposit in USD.
  • 02-10-2019, 11:51 PM
    poliq
    Hi, I prefer to deal with coin trading
    You can trade 5 coins, long or short, versus USD with up to 50X leverage.Simply set up your account and deposit funds in under 1 minute. Good luck
  • 02-11-2019, 01:21 PM
    Tilda123
    It is an interesting question
  • 02-12-2019, 04:17 AM
    Marinad
    Do you think that bitcoin trading is a good idea??? I think that noo...I can say that it is unstable income, and a waste of time and money. I think that it is better to invest money in something more useful and more profitable. For example, you can to invest your money in your own business. I am an owner of a smal travel agency and I can say that it is hard. But I am happy that I have my own business. I really like what I do! I think all the trifles. My employees even have corrupt products from http://www.conceptplus.ca/ I believe that the same form, office supplies with company logos create the company's image, which is important for business.
  • 02-14-2019, 06:33 AM
    saisaanvi
    I can suggest these are the best and recommended also Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO.
  • 03-17-2019, 07:15 AM
    Tilda123
    I have been bitcoin trading for more than a year and now I use only Avatrade! https://www.benzinga.com/investing/avatrade-review/ For me, this is the most convenient and understandable site! AvaTrade is regulated on 5 continents, which makes it one of our best recommended brokers for trading bitcoins and for all operations with cryptocurrencies and fiat currency. In addition, Ava does not charge a commission for trading in cryptocurrency and does not charge bank fees for the relevant transactions. I hope my post will help you! Good luck)