• 02-10-2019, 03:27 AM
    crabby
    What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?
  • 02-10-2019, 03:33 AM
    swipka777
    Re: What is the best platform for bitcoin trading?
    Binance - a lot of niche altcoins, very good interface, professional tools if you are professional trader. Same disadvantage as in Bittrex though - no ability to deposit in USD.
  • 02-10-2019, 11:51 PM
    poliq
    Hi, I prefer to deal with coin trading
    You can trade 5 coins, long or short, versus USD with up to 50X leverage.Simply set up your account and deposit funds in under 1 minute. Good luck
  • 02-11-2019, 01:21 PM
    Tilda123
    It is an interesting question
  • 02-12-2019, 04:17 AM
    Marinad
    Do you think that bitcoin trading is a good idea??? I think that noo...I can say that it is unstable income, and a waste of time and money. I think that it is better to invest money in something more useful and more profitable. For example, you can to invest your money in your own business. I am an owner of a smal travel agency and I can say that it is hard. But I am happy that I have my own business. I really like what I do! I think all the trifles. My employees even have corrupt products from http://www.conceptplus.ca/ I believe that the same form, office supplies with company logos create the company's image, which is important for business.
  • 02-14-2019, 06:33 AM
    saisaanvi
    I can suggest these are the best and recommended also Bitcoin Exchange, Trading BTC USD, BTC EUR - CEX.IO.
  • 03-17-2019, 07:15 AM
    Tilda123
    I have been bitcoin trading for more than a year and now I use only Avatrade! https://www.benzinga.com/investing/avatrade-review/ For me, this is the most convenient and understandable site! AvaTrade is regulated on 5 continents, which makes it one of our best recommended brokers for trading bitcoins and for all operations with cryptocurrencies and fiat currency. In addition, Ava does not charge a commission for trading in cryptocurrency and does not charge bank fees for the relevant transactions. I hope my post will help you! Good luck)
  • 06-27-2019, 05:08 AM
    Blipt1954
    As we all know that there are many trading platform are avialable where anyone can trade the bitcoin currency for the profit.I have checked about the Cryptocurrency Exchanges for the better bitcoin rate which can help more trading options.
  • 12-22-2019, 12:46 PM
    Giass
    The best platform and F-market is a profitable place for both beginners and old traders. Open a demo account and practice trading virtual money for a week or two. If you can get some profit, then you can go to the next step - open a real account here https://www.fxopen.com/en/trading-accounts and start trading with a small amount of real money.
  • 03-04-2020, 07:09 AM
    JoWee
    There are many questions about bitcoins but you know, this is really impossible to earn money with it. I use this service https://1xbet-tza-bet.info to make bets and earn for living but I understand that it will not suit many people
  • 03-25-2020, 05:49 AM
    Blandar
    There are actually many platforms and it's silly to focus on the only one. I use many trading platforms. Moreover, to make trading fully anonymous I use bitcoin mixers. Take a look at bitmix.biz review. I bet you'll find it useful too.
  • 03-26-2020, 05:26 AM
    Saurabh01Soni
    There are several that should be under your radar at the moment and that is safe to use. The largest ones are of course regular BTC trading platforms, Bitfinex, BitMEX, CEX, Kraken, Binance, Bittrex, and Huobi. These are crypto-oriented mostly, with some of them (Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex) not even including fiats.

There are also other trading websites that include CFDs and other assets, apart from cryptos, and those are AvaTrade, Insta*****, Plus500, Markets, and others. It would be good to read reviews about them, as they differ in terms of fees, verification demands, countries supported, past issues/hacks, security tools, trading spreads, charts, and other indicators.

Read guides about them, with my favorite being Cryptocointrade, that you should check out for each of these platforms.
  • 04-02-2020, 04:54 PM
    Reese
    I know that before you invest in cryptocurrency, you need to know more about it. If you want to sell bitcoins profitably, then I advise you to sell on hiribi.com. This crypto exchanger offers the highest rates for bitcoins. You can use the paypal payment system, I rarely find exchangers in which it's convenient for me to withdraw money to my card, so I decided to share a useful link with you.
  • 04-03-2020, 12:52 AM
    Scinetic
    thanks! .
  • 07-31-2020, 07:39 AM
    MESIgoal
    I wаs recently lаid off from my job аnd money wаs tight. But it's good thаt I found the site https://topbrokers.com/*****-brokers where you cаn find а broker from а whole list of the best. This is how I stаrted eаrning money from trаding.
  • 11-29-2020, 01:29 AM
    Melissacollin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by crabby View Post

I am no expert in trading but I have seen that tradingbot solution has a lot of features and it provides a free trial, so it might be worth looking into, https://tradingbot-solutions.com/tra...o-trading-bot/ free monthly trial, and then some monthly fee for premium features.